DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Allocation and Maintenance of IT Equipment
- Diagnose Hardware and Software Issues
- Document and Maintain IT Inventory
- Maintain and update the company’s IT infrastructure
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, over the phone, to help set up systems, provide technical support or resolve issues in a timely manner
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Monitoring and supervising the company's IT equipment in coordination with the company's IT service provider in order to diagnose any problems
- Broadening own technical, functional, and industry skill base
- Continuous improvement of service in terms of new solutions, revised procedures and resolutions
- Overtime, standby and other cognate duties
- Be able to display a pleasant and cooperative attitude towards customers and other employees of the company.
- Have the ability to deal with customer complaints calmly and efficiently.
- Prioritize and Escalate Issues as Necessary
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Diploma in IT any ICT related fields
- Or Hardware A+ or CCNA or any Microsoft related certification would be an advantage
- Good diagnostic, problem solving and time management skills
- Related experience in IT troubleshooting and providing IT End User Support
- Have experience within a fast-moving and technology focused environment
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staffs to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines together with prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Fluent in English and French both written and spoken
**Candidates must have at least 2 years of proven experience in IT Support or Helpdesk officer roles
Salary : Rs 15 000
Please apply on jobs.mu and upload your cv