As a customer support officer, you will interact with potential customers / customers by telephone and electronically to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests to open and maintain a trading account on a self-trading platform.
We offer education and platform training.
We would expect you to take initiative, be flexible with working having the ability to work shifts.
We offer you tools and opportunities for a fantastic career and to be part of a dynamic team!
• Fluent in English is a MUST
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong Technical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience in servicing clients.
• Degree in Economics / Finance.
• Competitive Bonus Model.
Key Areas of Activity/Responsibility:
• Providing technical support to potential customers to apply the Company’s client’s platform procedures in order to open a trading account.
• Contacting and/or accepting calls from customers in order to offer support and information in relation to:
i. account opening and setup;
ii. deposits and withdrawal procedures;
iii. trading platform support and education regarding products, services and platform
iv. trade disputes and clarifications, to a certain extent, based on the understanding.
• Assisting customers to fill in the online application form and questionnaire.
• Assisting customers with technical questions regarding the Company’s trading platform and website.
• Assisting customers who need help with the opening of an account, including technical assistance with software download or explanation about KYC procedures and required documentation.
• Training and helping customers to understand the use of the platform of the Company and to upload documents in the platform.
• Assisting customers in relation to the account opening procedures of the Company, the deposit and withdrawal procedures of the Company and the official website structure of the Company.
• Forwarding information related to the financial markets to customers provided by the Company.
• Recording details of inquiries, comments and complaints received from customers.
• Directing requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate department.
• Investigating and resolving client issues relating to trade execution, financial transfers and account documentation.