We are looking for an HR Coordinator for our client. Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply now on the website.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying the needs of Recruitment within departments.
- Follow up of recruitment process.
- Issuing Memos.
- Drafting letters as per requirements.
- Insert time attendance on the payroll system.
- Administer personal files and ensure files are always relevant and updated.
- Prepare and assist operational meetings/ disciplinary committees whenever required.
- Identifying Training Needs Analysis within the company and Subsidiary companies.
- Handle employee complaints in a very professional manner.
- Participate in welfare activities
- Produce monthly Human Resources report
- Assisting HRM in conducting Performance Appraisals.
- Set up of KRAs within the company & Subsidiary companies.
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Proven experience as HR Coordinator
- Well conversant of Mauritian Labour Law
- People Management Skills
- Fully understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Knowledge of HR Metrics would be an advantage.
- Adapts well in high pressure situation.
- Advance Knowledge in Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Monday to Friday: 08.30 to 16.30
- Saturdays: 08.30 to 12.00