We are looking for a Club Med & Fleet Coordinator for our client. Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply now on the website.
Club Med operations
- Attend all departures set by Club Med La Plantation d'Albion
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and they reach at Club Med on time for their departures.
- Ensure drivers are well groomed and they abide to our quality charter driver and the protocols set up by Club Med.
- Liaise with Planning& logistic department coordinate vehicle posting on club med for departures and excursions.
- Ensure all vehicles are well maintained and drivers follow our vehicle policy.
- Be responsible for the servicing, repairs and maintenance of all Mauritours vehicles.
- Ensure a close liaison with our suppliers for maintainance of vehicles.
- Work closely with our garage services to ensure effectiveness of reparation of vehicles.
- Ensure you comply with all safety rules, insurance and NTA regulations.
- HSC level or equivalent
- Extrovert personality
- An experience in tourism industry would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Rs 15,000 + Rs 2,500 for Fleet
- A car will be provided and a phone with internet access for emails and calls.
Ability to work in shift system & odd hours & weekends and public holidays.