The administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative assistance to the Medical Service Manager and to the Department. He/She will be responsible for the follow-up of orders and maintenance agreements for medical equipment and coordinate the maintenance of non-IT equipment.
- Maintain updated technical information on the status of all orders, maintenance agreements and do close follow-up until closure of items.
- Awarded tenders
- Do close follow-up with Manager, Product Specialist and Import & Export Department
- Prepare all associated documentation (delivery notes, warranty certificate …)
- Do follow-up of all commissioning equipment
- Chase clients for payments as and when required.
- Follow-up of Maintenance contracts following the warranty periods (incl instalment dates, invoice preparation)
- Provide timely technical assistance to clients pertaining to equipment (e.g. request quotes from suppliers and do close monitoring.
- Arrange all logistics for visitors for the Medical and Orthopedic Departments.
- Organize a reliable filing and archiving system.
- Technical spare parts - do regular inventories and place orders
- Organize training to be delivered by the Technicians to the clients.
- Do reporting as and when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Administration or equivalent
- Medical technical background is an advantage
- 4-5 years experience in an administrative position
- Good verbal and written communication in English and French
- Computer skills – MS Office, Accounting package