We need experienced Talent Sourcing Specialists
with previous experience in a recruitment agency environment for our Multi-national companies and international clients.
As a Talent sourcing specialist, you are responsible for search & find, connect & engage (pooling) and ultimately qualify & attract talent on all maturity levels for a specific set of critical competencies or roles in Mauritius, South Africa, Europe, America and other countries as needed.
Previous experience with sourcing and scraping software is very beneficial (e.g Source Whale or other)
Are you always curious, ambitious, responsible, someone who understands the notion that trust, performance and reward are integral to this deal.
This role offer will be based in Mauritius with a chance to join a global team!
This role aims at sourcing candidates, building talent pipelines for mostly IT markets and industries for international clients. Key Accountabilities:
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We’re proud of that and we see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
Education and experience
- Work with Senior Recruiter and hiring managers to obtain and understand position requirements.
- You will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and initiate informal and formal conversation to engage with talent.
- Craft and send recruiting emails to candidates as well as keep the recruiting team informed at all stages of sourcing.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (i.e., LinkedIn).
- Identify high-calibre talent qualified against position requirements using various sourcing techniques and present those candidates in an organised, trackable way for hiring managers and recruiters.
- Develop high-quality talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Coordinate interview logistics.
- Facilitate effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiter.
- Monitor and proactively maintain recruiting resources.
- Move candidates, disposition candidates, and close requisitions in our applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Expert with boolean Search Engine using operators such as NOT/ OR/Quotation Marks “ “/Parentheses ( ) for search on databases such as Google, LinkedIn, job portals, applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Extensive experience working on Monster / Linkedin / Facebook / Indeed / Joogle / Careerbuilder.
Key Performance Indicators:
- You have 3+ years' experience as a TA Sourcing Specialist in a very dynamic, fast-paced, complex environment.
- You are experienced in sourcing, screening and evaluating (technical) top talent
- Degree in HRM or any relevant related field; a business degree, e.g. BA, Bcomm or equivalent would be a strong asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years recruitment experience within In-house recruitment / Human resources team
- Extensive direct sourcing experience with a strong record of success
- You have proven skills in using talent source tooling and technology (e.g. Boolean search, CRM system, ATS)
- You communicate fluently in French & English
- Resume Presentation
- Turnover within 120 Days
- Manager & Candidate Satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent sourcing skills with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Written and Verbal feedback to Senior level candidates and management team
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, maturity, good analytical skills
- Exceptional organising & planning skills with a proven track record in coordinating complex projects
- Uses business processes to get results and experienced in fundamentals of project management
- At ease managing and effectively operating within a virtual matrix organisation
- Strong selling, consultative selling skills
- Passionate about customer service / candidate experience
- Effective Communication
- Drives Collaboration
- Builds Talent
- Demonstrate Initiative
- Process Excellence
- Passion for Customer Service and stakeholder success
- Agility and Adaptability
- Trust & Integrity
- Drives Execution
- Uses Insightful Judgement