Coral Azur Beach Resort is looking for a Human Resource Manager with strong emotional intelligence to work closely with all departments and nurture an employee-oriented culture to ensure that all stakeholders strive for excellence through satisfaction and engagement.
• A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field plus at least 3 years of experience at the managerial/supervisory level
• Be fully conversant with human resource policies, rules and regulations, practices and related legislations and the latest trends in human resource management
• Working Experience in the Hospitality industry will be an advantage
• Proven experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations
• Possess good leadership and strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality