The Manager is responsible to keep track of all departments in order to ensure that each of them are working in the same direction to achieve the ultimate SMART objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Being well groomed as per Company policies and enacting the best etiquettes vis-à-vis colleagues, the Reporting Officer, management and customers while demonstrating excellent listening and communication skills and be warmly welcoming, most respectful, extremely polite and highly patient to them at all times;
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effectively applying learnt KSAs (Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes) through training to workplace;
- Responding to customer complaints in view of solving, maintaining and developing relationships with them in person;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Liaising with production/suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock and prompting for reorder. You may also be required to travel for business purposes and deal directly with suppliers.
- Ensuring assigned buildings, showrooms and offices security before locking them ;