Would you love to be part of the tech revolution in Mauritius whilst working with leaders in the industry?
Are you seeking a challenge in a global organization, an opportunity to gain international exposure in a World Leading Software Development Company?
We need experienced Technical Support Engineers with a flair for creativity and innovation. If you are a team player who is motivated by technical challenges, eager to exercise excellent problem-solving skills, and enthusiastic about providing customer experience and technical support that exceed the expectations of millions of users - this is the opportunity for you!
- Take part in Knowledge Base management and keeping the Knowledge Base up-to-date.
- Take part in managing support for Parallels products on Social Media.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Meet SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Demonstrated strong technical and IT knowledge.
- Demonstrated strong familiarity of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office utilities
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with macOS/Linux distributions is a plus
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Demonstrated fluent language skill
- Stress tolerance
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Passed interview with product Subject Matter Expert or/and Tier 1 Team Manager Passed interview with product Trainer or/and product Account Manager
- +3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
Culture fit requirements:
- Be part of an exciting, challenging environment where creative thinking and innovation are highly valued, and every voice matters
- Embrace diversity of ideas, lifestyles, backgrounds, insights, and perspectives
- Always learning and moving forward