We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer (MindManager)
to help us change the way the world works, with next-generation visual productivity tools. Here, you’ll design, configure, and deploy applications to the cloud with our MindManager team.
If you thrive in an environment that supports and rewards independence and ownership, is dedicated to data-driven decision making, and is on a mission to constantly adapt and improve, this may be the role for you.
The top creative and technical minds could work anywhere. So why are so many of them choosing Corel? Here are three reasons:
- This is the moment. It’s an exciting time at Corel, with new leadership, a refreshed brand, and a whole new approach to changing the way the world works. We’re at the forefront of a movement, and we want you to ride this wave with us.
- We want you to be you. Too often, companies tell you about their culture and then expect you to fit it. Our culture is built from the people who work here. We want you to feel safe to be who you are, take risks, and show us what you’ve got.
- It’s your world. We know you have a life. We want to be part of it, but not all of it. At Corel, we’re serious about empowering people to work when, how, and where they want. Couch? Sweatpants? Cool with us. We believe that happy employees mean happy customers. That’s why we hire amazing people and get out of their way.
Sound good so far? Awesome. Let’s talk more about the role and see if we’re destined to be together.The Role:
- Design, configure, and deploy applications to the cloud.
- Analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams of experts to help design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies with high quality standards.
- Measure, optimize, and tune system performance and ensure that systems will run reliably and stay highly available in a production environment.
- Support our engineering teams by troubleshooting and resolving software, pipeline, and infrastructure-related issues with an eye to automation.
- 3-8 years of experience developing cloud-based applications
- Experience with cloud migration projects and modernizing desktop applications
- Experience in Microservices, serverless, event-driven/reactive programming, and containerization
- Familiar with frontend development frameworks (jQuery, Backbone, Vue, React)
- Optimally, experience with collaboration features, canvas-based (visual productivity) applications, and file sharing applications.
- Comfortable working with Like SQL, NoSQL, Redis, AWS S3, and Lambda.
- Working knowledge of database architecture, ideally with knowledge of graph databases such as Amazon Neptune, Neo4j, and MongoDB.
- Gets excited about user interfaces, 2D graphics, and related math and engineering
- Solid experience with DevSecOps and Agile practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Hub or Bit Bucket
We know that’s a lot. Here are the major skills you need to succeed in this role:Primary Skills
: Total whiz at building modern, performant, and scalable web applications.Secondary Skills
: Very comfortable with DevOps, Cloud Migration, and Microservices.US:
- MindManager is an award-winning productivity solution that helps users manage projects, organize information, and brainstorm without boundaries.
- We have millions of users and decades of innovation under our belts.
- We offer a fully remote, work-from-anywhere workspace – and we mean it.
- There is no pressure to work in an office whatsoever.
- We have flexible work arrangements and locations to suit your style.
- Hours are flexible, too! You’ve worked hard to build your life, and we don’t want you to give it up for work.
- Our team is growing fast, and there’s a ton of energy and a lot of really smart, motivated, fun people ready to welcome you in.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with great benefits.