SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Assist clients and provide necessary feedback with all incoming communication to the Company. (Incoming calls, emails, and Webchat applications)
- Act as first point of contact and represent the organization to clients professionally and efficiently.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures regarding customer service.
- Communicate effectively and provide applicable feedback to all clients in a timely manner.
- Address and resolve any customer concerns or escalate to department manager accordingly when required.
- Outgoing communication to clients daily via email and calls.
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets as per company performance standards.
- Perform all miscellaneous duties as delegated by Manager.
- This role will also include Secondary tasks not specific to Customer Support. (Call & Risk related reviews and applicable administrative requirements.)
- Excellent client service and Customer care skills.
- Customer orientated attitude.
- Professional approach to clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and email applications. (Good computer literacy is essential)
- Strong administration skills, with great attention to detail.
- Quick learner.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and enthusiastic. (Must be able to work shifts when required)
- Ability to multitask.
- “Going the Extra mile” is not a personality trait, but a requirement.
- FLUENCY IN ENGLISH is mandatory.
- Ability to work ODD HOURS (ROTATIONAL BASIS)
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 is essential
- Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience in a Customer Service role / environment
- Contactable references.