Main Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure daily transactions are met.
• To evaluate the credit status of clients.
• To maintain proper records of client’s accounts and purchasing activities.
• To handle accounting entries on the system.
• To prepare documents for any legal cases.
• To liaise with Sales Representatives in case of outstanding documents.
• To participate in month end closure.
• To conduct monthly/weekly reconciliation & ageing reports.Key Competencies & Qualifications
• Advanced Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Management.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as Credit Control Officer.
• Knowledge of accounting system will be a definite advantage.
• Advanced level in Microsoft Office.
• Strong planning skills.
• Excellent communication & time management skills.
• Holder of a valid certificate of Character.Salary Range
17,000 - 20,000, negotiable based on experiences. Benefits
(Yearly payment where the person can benefit from one month salary)
Insurance & Pension cover
Canteen & Gym sponsorship
Admin Working Hours from Monday to Friday.