• Use the most appropriate method of communication for different telephone correspondents.
• Establish good relations between the company and the various telephone correspondents.
• Establish the right phone protocol to meet various customer situations.
• Establish appropriate actions to effectively control a phone call.
• Meet our client’s commitments.
• Provide quality services across all communication channels as a receiver.
• Use an effective approach to manage specific telephone tasks such as call transfer, message taking, callback, waiting etc.
• Minimum SC/HSC
• Very good oral and written English and French skills
• Being comfortable with a computer
• Ability to work night schedules