We’re looking for a Site Supervisor to manage our construction site. The ideal candidate will have experience in construction site management and will be able to ensure that our site is safe and productive.
Site Supervisor Duties:
- Ensure implementation of all appropriate health and safety standards.
- Complete site inspections and audits.
- Manage and direct all site activities.
- Maintain quality control and safety regulations.
- Control and supervise site activities.
- Manage and supervise the site workforce.
- Gain and maintain site access to public utilities.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Review and update site hazard identification records and procedures.
- Complete required documentation.
- Acknowledge site closure.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise and train on-site contractors in proper installation procedures, including types of products, materials, and techniques, and jobsite safety.
- Keep accurate project records, including daily logs of hours worked, materials used, and materials used.
- Maintain and repair tools and equipment, including vehicles.
- Manage jobsite consumables, such as tape, ladders, and plastic sheeting, and keep project sites clean and tidy.
- Perform inspections of units completed by contractors and subcontractors, comparing installation methods and materials with specifications, and remedy deficiencies.
- Oversee project closeout, including project documentation and certifications, and review of contractor and subcontractor pay applications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.