- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized
- Fetch and deliver products if necessary
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs