To be successful in this role you will need:
- To have worked extensively within the kitchen operations of internationally acclaimed luxury hotels and/or resorts and are currently in the position of Executive Chef or Culinary Director; a role that you will have held successfully for a minimum of four years.
- Have a passion for sustainability and ethical food sourcing and experience of delivering an eclectic range of international cuisines including plant based and vegan
- Be a creative and out of the box thinking individual who thrives in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Have experience of conceptualising, planning and implementing new dining concepts
- Have exceptional leadership skills and be a strong coach and mentor
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence and the ability to lead a diverse cultural team
- Have a natural communication style and enjoy being visible in the operation, at ease speaking with our discerning guests to understand and deliver on their expectations, and in exceeding them.
- Be tenacious, flexible and have a sense of humour!
- English + French speaking
- Roster management skills
- Production cost calculation and food cost management