Areas of responsibilities:
12. Ensure perfect grooming and hygiene of all maintenance team members
13. Control of maintenance expenses and ensure there is no wastage or abuse on hotel property and equipment
14. Creation of annual departmental budget
15. Creation of monthly departmental expense and variance report
16. Creation of 3 month departmental forecast on monthly basis
17. Monthly departmental report
18. Daily revenue report
19. Daily cost control report
20. Roster creation weekly basis and Sunday/Public holiday pay management
21. Daily overtime management
22. Management of leaves for the department
23. Directs and organizes the activities of the respective department to maintain the high standards, service and controlling on cost and utilities thereby maximizing guests comfort.
24. Participate in the definition of the appropriate policies and procedures which reflect the brand statements.Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations concerning health, safety or other requirements.
26. Inspect guest rooms for maintenance issues; complete daily/weekly regular PM program in accordance with the organizations standards.
27. Conduct daily walk-throughs and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment.
Minimum a degree in Engineering , and hands on experience particularly in electrical, Plumbing, mechanical or production engineering.
• Minimum 10 Years Managerial experience as Maintenance Manager or Chief Engineer in a 5 * luxury setting is required.
• Working well under pressure and manages his team efficiently
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Relevant technical knowledge in hospitality maintenance Management is mandatory