This is a freelance position. Work is on a part-time as needed basis.
Executive Relocations Africa assists Corporates who are relocating employees to the African continent.
We are looking for a Destination Service Consultant to work directly with expats to proactively guide and ease any challenges experienced during a move to Mauritius. You will work with the support of our Global Mobility Consultant (who are based in our Head Office in Cape Town, South Africa).
Have a good level of local knowledge to effectively deliver various service elements such as area orientation, school support, rental housing, settling in services (eg. opening a bank account, driver’s license applications) and departure services (eg. terminating lease, closing off accounts, facilitating the return of the security deposit).
- Fluent in English
- Reliable motor vehicle that is in good condition and well maintained is essential and a valid driver’s license
- Consistently deliver a high level of Customer service
- Effective problem-solving, communication and negotiating skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and multi-task
- Reliable internet access and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite