CaseWare Africa is planting roots in Mauritius and is looking for you! Establish your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services on a best of breed auditing software tool.
Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Mauritius to be considered for this role.
- Use your accounting / auditing knowledge and passion for technology in a unique way!
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software, or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Assist in testing new software and templates distributed in the market.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively inform Support in South Africa of product and client trends in Mauritius.
- Ensure that the client base is proactively managed, from a Support perspective.
- Ensure adherence to CaseWare Africa Support processes.
- Escalate any unresolved client issues to the main Helpdesk timeously and efficiently.
- Assist clients with making entity specifc changes to the software.
- Ensure adherence to CaseWare Africa consulting processes when providing implementation services.
- Develop and maintain a handover process for new clients to ensure successful implementation.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied after assistance and feedback to BDC for demo’s on any add on business that will increase client’s productivity.
- Ensure self-growth in the form of product knowledge.
- Ensure training and development is completed according to the outcomes and timelines in the communicated training plan.
- Ensure self-growth in the form of accreditations.
- Constantly strive to improve and ensure participation in a winning team.
- Completed degree in Auditing and/or Accounting.
- Working knowledge of IFRS Financial Statements.
- Compilation or audit methodology experience.
- Accounting or Auditing knowledge (must have).
- Highly computer literate.
- CaseWare knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders (internal/external) at a high level.
- Report writing.
- Excel / text data manipulation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technically inclined.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Organized and systematic.
- Attention to detail.
- Client focused.
- Collaborative team player.
- Problem identifying and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in IT.
- Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology
What will make the incumbent succesful in the role?
The incumbent will be successful in this role if they are able to work fast and independently, taking initiative to improve systems/operations. Incumbent will need to be able to fit into a dynamic, fast paced, flexible and changing environment. Must be highly professional and a team player.