Your job as Service adviser will consist of:
1. Greeting customers when they arrive at the workshop and direct them to an available mechanic.
2. Consulting with the workshop manager about necessary repairs.
3. Effectively performing job reports for every vehicle being serviced/repaired.
4. Answering questions about detected mechanical issues and the repairs that need to be effected.
5. Managing and overseeing the workshop's workflow and scheduling.
Transport will be provided to and from the workshop. Interested candidates are requested to call on
5 256 7123 or send us an email on [email protected]