The role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to define leadership role that manage respective team regarding KPI and delivering of projects. We’re looking for someone with a couple of years related experience and for someone looking to take on more project ownership as part of their next step in their career.
To succeed in the role, you will need to bring with you, not only a can-do attitude, some project management skills and ideally also some of the following attributes:
- Project Management:
- Manage a portfolio of projects from initial scope to final invoicing;
- Manage stakeholder communication and expectation at all time;
- Development and Technical Ownership:
- Take development ownership in delivering solution for projects assigned;
- Responsible to perform the EDI mapping and reporting development;
- Responsible to perform internal testing as well as external testing with customers;
- Understand and action on the required connectivity protocols for each project, where relevant.
- Customer Project Support: Act as a point of contact for identified key client account(s), liaising specifically for project requirements, progress, reporting and the development of further potential customer projects;
- Project Knowledge Base: Contribute to the B2BE project management enhancement and update of knowledge base on an on-going basis.
- Team Management: Provide leadership and support to ensure effective, fair and equitable management of SIA and SDC staff throughout the organisation; Coach, motivate and develop the team members. Set team KPI’s in conjunction with management for the team to work to;
- Reporting: Preparation of project technical and progress reports and other ad-hoc reports, where required
REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE:
- Ability to manage and provide leadership to a team of SIA to ensure delivery standards are maintained and projects delivered on time
- Ability to read and write codes in Java and C/C++ is highly desirable.
- Understanding of EDI, e-Commerce and Supply Chain processes.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Project Management or as a Business Analyst.
- Good understanding of business processes and project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision; and also in a global team environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and resolution capabilities.
- A good working knowledge of protocols such as VAN, AS2, FTP, SFTP.
- Interpret file standards such as XML, CSV, EDIFACT and Tradacoms is advantageous