We’re currently looking for Software Integration Analyst who will be reporting directly to the Software Development Team Lead and will be integral in providing input into the design, execution and delivery of software solutions to meet a client’s requirements and needs.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Project Management:
- Manage a portfolio of projects from initial scope to final invoicing;
- Manage stakeholder communication and expectation at all time;
- Development and Technical Ownership:
- Take development ownership in delivering solution for projects assigned;
- Responsible to perform the EDI mapping and reporting development;
- Responsible to perform internal testing as well as external testing with customers;
- Understand and action on the required connectivity protocols for each project, where relevant.
- B2BE Support: Provide tier two customer support to assist the Global Shared Services teams in delivering support levels defined within the B2BE standard support Service Level Agreement.
- Project Knowledge Base: Contribute to the B2BE project management enhancement and update of knowledge base on an on-going basis.
To succeed in the role and to grow as the team and the business grows, you will need to bring with you, not only a can-do attitude and the usual software skills and credentials but the following attributes.
- Degree qualified in IT or IT related courses;
- Java and/or C/C++ programming knowledge is a must;
- Good understanding of electronic document formats and communication protocols;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, additional languages in French and/or Dutch highly desirable;
- Good planning, problem management and organisation skills is essential;
- Project management experience is advantageous;
- Good interpersonal skills with strong personality, initiative, proactive and team player;
- Good understanding of business process and B2B/e-Commerce processes.