We are currently recruiting for an Admin Bookkeeper to join our team.
We are a UK based company, expanding our team and seeking intuitive, driven members of staff to be based in our Port Louis office to process the outsourced work.
You will have full support and continuous communication on hand during your working hours with our London based team, and will be in regular contact with our London office.
• We would like a minimum of A level/O level education, preferably a school leaver.
• Minimum 1 year experience in using Microsoft Office package - predominantly Excel/Word and outlook.
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Well spoken English
• Availability and commitment to work during the hours of 9.30 to 6.00 Mauritius Time from Monday to Friday.
• Available to start immediately.
In return for the above we are offering a very attractive package. Remuneration is Rs 12,000 paid on the 5th of every calendar month plus the statutory locals and sick leaves. You will be required to work during normal uk working days compensated twice the rate. Travelling allowance of Rs 3,000 will be provided.
If you could please send your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Mr Clifford Chan through [email protected] with a brief overview of why you think you will be suited for the role and we shall endeavour to respond to all applicants at the earliest convenience. Interviews will be held immediately.