Community Manager - Ebene, Mauritius
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Community Manager will be responsible for managing the relationships with the tenants and members in the centre. This includes marketing activities for such members ( events and media promotion), operations of the centre, staffing and the overall client service. It is also key that the ‘brand of the company’ is portrayed correctly at all times and the Community Manager is responsible for ensuring this is done at all times.
- Corporate companies
- Foreign companies
- Private offices
- Training rooms
- Events space
- Virtual offices
- Co-working offices
- Marketing activities including events and media promotion of tenants. Part of our USP is that we hold business events for our tenants and we promote them through media channels so this needs to be activated, promoted and fully managed.
- Maintaining our image and brand of the centre.
- The Community Manager needs to check the centre is being maintained in line with our company standards. This includes conducting building inspection reports and requisitioning jobs for repairs to be carried out.
- Managing the centre staff. Ensuring they perform their daily duties and job roles in accordance with company requirements and standards.
- The Community Manager will work with other managers of departments to ensure the smooth running of the spaces.
- Tenant complaints and requests need to be channeled to and dealt with by the Community Manager. These same requests will be passed on to the relevant departments. They could be related to finance or operations or other.
- Relationships with tenants is of utmost importance. This is the goal, to keep tenants en- gaged with us, to make them feel they are receiving tremendous value so they keep renewing their leases.
- The Community Manager will be required to promote all office packages to new clients.
- The Community Manager will be required to conduct sales calls and viewings with potential clients, and signing of new clients.
- He/she will also conduct walk ins with potential tenants.
- Signing up lease renewals with existing tenants is imperative and a key role
- Sending weekly Lease Registers and associated reports to the management team in South Africa.
- Reporting at weekly and monthly meetings on targets and centre related matters.
Key characteristics for applicants:
- Highly organised individual
- Great work ethic
- Ability to sell
- Fluent in French and English
- Goal orientated
- Efficient and driven person
- Able to lead by example and manage a team.