You are welcome to send CV to [email protected] (email subject please indicate position)
- Business Development: Explores business opportunities and develop the market in Mauritius.
- Relationship Management: Accurately identify the key decision makers of the customer, establish and improve the daily relationship. Contacts and visits prospective customers to determine needs. Participate in exhibitions and public activities, meet new customers, and explore project opportunities.
- Customer requirements analysis: Analyze customer requirements and plans, market opportunities and strategies. Fully communicate with product lines and work out product strategies for target customers together.
- Sales process management: Coordinate for contract signing, organize, coordinate and manage the whole process of product sales.
- Revenue: Fulfills the KPI, including the booking, delivery, payment collection, revenue/profit, and strategic indicators.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in Sales, marketing, telecommunications or relevant majors.
- More than 2 years experience in related fields with successful sales cases. Telecom industry will be advantage.
- Strong market sharpness, good customer relationship skills, good communication and coordination skills, and quick response capabilities.
- Be proactive, dedicated, independent, hardworking, and willing to take more responsibilities and pressure.
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken).