• Reporting to the Quality Manager or his nominated representative
• Ensure your understanding of the Company’s Quality Policy in the context of MS ISO 9001:2015
• Check and ensure that products are as per specified requirements and that labelling correctly define the batch of product for
• Incoming Raw Materials
• In progress- intermediate products
• Finished goods- stock
• Inspect parts to make sure they meet safety standards before they are put on the production line.
• Maintained laboratory equipment
• Perform any cognate duties.
Candidates should be residing in the vicinity of Port Louis, Moka & Curepipe
- SC with Credit in Maths and Physics Compulsory.
-Previous working experience in the same field is an advantage.
-Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Teamwork and collaboration
-Good written and verbal communication skills
-Experience with quality control techniques may be an added advantage.